This meter retains simplicity with both dedicated keys for routine operation and virtual keys that guide the user through setup options.
- 1 to 3 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer group, including the USA and NIST options.
- Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace sensor.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Manual temperature calibration corrects the temperature deviation.
- Setup menu allows setting the 5 parameters, including the pH buffer group, number of calibration points, temperature unit, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options