BioHazard safety cabinet (BSC)—also called a biological safety cabinet or microbiological safety cabinet is an enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace for safely working with materials contaminated with (or potentially contaminated with) pathogens requiring a defined biosafety level.
The cabinet shall offer user protection.
- The cabinets are manufactured from Mild Steel Epoxy powder coated white upper section and Stainless-Steel bottom section
- The units are PC board controlled with all modern safety features
- There is fluorescent illumination from above inner chamber
- The units are equipped with a minihelic pressure gauge and a variable fan speed control
- Stand epoxy powder coated to suit with adjustable feet
- Blackout or night panel cut away for easy viewing
BioHazard Safety Cabinet Inner Section:
- Stainless steel scratch finish work surface
- Exhaust outlet with optional anti-blow back and can be ducted to outside for added safety
- A spindle type gas tap, a 15 amp electrical socket and a germicidal UV light are optional extra’s