Compact Portable Balances – Offering precision results, Core is suitable for weighing compounds in science classrooms, samples at a field lab, ingredients in food labs and specimens at veterinary offices. The Core includes a convenient weigh-below hook, facilitating below-balance weighing for tasks requiring density and specific gravity measurements.
- 9 weighing units
- Full range tare
- Backlit LCD display
- Stainless steel pan
- ShockProtect™ overload three-point protection
- Can be stacked for storage (120mm pan size only)
- Lock down mounting slot for Kensington™ type lock and cable
- Dual tare keys
- Lightweight and portable
Reflecta Labs proud distributor of Adam Equipment’s portable compact precision balances are the right choice for labs, classrooms field settings or manufacturing operations. Lightweight and easy to operate, they are powered by AC adapter or battery, allowing use in the field or at remote testing locations where electricity is unavailable.
Ideal for use in a variety of settings, our portable compact balances offer the features and functions needed for many different applications. They are well-suited for performing basic mass measurement in general science lessons, chemistry/microbiology labs and physics classrooms – models with a special stackable design are an excellent solution for labs or classrooms with limited space. Adam balances and scales can perform quality control tasks and measurement for packaging and filling in small manufacturing facilities or food processing plants. Adam digital balances are constructed of durable materials, so spills can be cleaned up quickly and easily.
The CQToffers advanced features in a compact, durable balance that stacks for easy storage. Suitable for many tasks, CQT provides fast, accurate weighing in a number of different environments – from science research in the laboratory or field, to manufacturing operations.
Sturdy ABS construction allows the CQT to stand up to demanding lab use, while Highland’s Shock Protect offers advanced overload protection to keep the balance safe and secure. HandiCal facilitates internal calibration without the need for external weights.
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading