Multi-channel Hotplate by Reflecta Laboratories is a digital hotplate that reaches temperatures of up to 120 °C. Equipped with a LED temperature display and an external PT1000 temperature, this hotplate is one of the most technically advanced hotplates currently available on the market. The PT1000 temperature probe is included in the cost and aids in providing accurate readings within 0.5 °C. The glass ceramic work plate is perfect for use in laboratories that constantly work with corrosive liquids providing a long lasting hotplate. In the case of spillage, the control panel has been lifted to ensure no liquids run onto the controls providing a fool proof system.
Multi-channel Hotplate Features:
- 10 Position Multi-channel analogue 120°C (70°C in liquid) Hotplate
- 400ml (per position) Magnetic Stirrer
- Stainless Steel with Silicone Film Top
- Powder Coated Mild Steel Casing
- All Magnetic Stirrers do NOT come with magnetic stirring bars.
- Hotplate temperatures indicated are not the temperature the liquid will reach but rather the plate temperature itself.