Bottle Top Dispenser (digital) Volume Range: 0.1-99.9ml, Max Piston Lift: 10ml, Resolution: 100μl, TFT Display, Two Dispensing Modes: Dispenser and Stepper, Excludes Reagent Bottle
- Manual top bottle dispensers are manual liquid measuring devices that attach to the top of the bottles containing the liquid to be measured which allow for safe and reproducible liquid distribution without contamination in the lab environment.
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C
- Max Viscosity: 500mm²/s
- GL45 Bottle Top Attachment, Bottle Top Adapters Included
- Manual bottle top dispensers increase accuracy since it has a fix volume that needs to be dispensed be it acids, bases, saline solutions, as well as many organic solvents. Organic for organic solvents, including combinatorial chemistry solvents, concentrated acids such as HCl and HNO3, trifluoroacetic acid, tetrahydrofuran, and peroxides.
- Offers accurate, precise volumes: Dispensers are accurate to 0.5% (0.6% for 1mL models), with coefficients of variation of 0.1% (0.2% for 1mL). Digital models feature accurate and reproducible volume settings via a mechanical digital display.
- Motivates safety in the laboratory: Dispensers mount on reagent bottles to reduce poured reagent transfers. They include a number of safety features to reduce the risk of injury from inadvertent dispensing and splashes. Recirculation valve system enhances reagent conservation and safety. Many accessories are available for remote, serial and drum dispensing.
- Resist wear and damage: Unique design ensures smooth operation and eliminates wearing parts.
- Dispensers disassemble easily to simplify cleaning and maintenance. The new system eliminates seals for a lifetime of reliable dispensing.
Volume ranges from:
S40, 45/40mm Bottle Adapter (1pc)
S40, 45/38mm Bottle Adapter (1pc)
S40, 32/25mm Bottle Adapter (1pc)
S40, 32/28mm Bottle Adapter (1pc)