Grain Scale – Developed specifically for agricultural use, the CQT 1752GR grain scale calculates the potential yields, quality and development of grain crops. It offers a fast, portable and affordable weighing solution for checking grain quality as a percentage of the initial sample, after the grain has been sieved and graded.
Compact design and battery power operation enable use in the field when electricity is not available; an auto power-off function saves battery life. The integrated three-point ShockProtect® feature safeguards the load cell.
CQT grain scale is specially developed to be used in the agriculture industry as it calculates the potential yields, quality and development of grain crops. The scale gives a fast, portable and cost-effective weighing solution for checking quality of grain as a percentage of the first sample after the grain has been sieved and graded. Battery power operation provides flexibility and portability for the scale to be carried and used in the field when electricity is not available and the with an auto power off function the battery life is conserved.
- Keys that are colour -coded facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Three-point shockProtect feature helps overload damaged to internal components
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- External calibration permits verification and adjustment with weights
- Saves energy by auto power-off
- Zero-tracking feature ensure that display returns to zero reading
- Bright, backlit LCD provides high visibility in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be used to set to always on and always off or light only option when weighing
Works with AC adapter that is included or batteries that are excluded
- Carrying case with lock for QCT
- Calibration certificate
- Kensington-type lock and cable
- In use cover – single
- In use cover – pack of 5
- In use cover – pack of 10
- Always keep the scale clean and free of anything on top if it’s not in use.
- Avoid extremely high temperature and avoid placing the scale into direct sunlight or near air conditioning vents.
- Create a more stable location for the scale by placing it on a strong and free vibration table.
- Avoid operating the scale next to large users of electricity such as welding equipment or large motors.
- Avoid direct exposure of the scale with water or high humidity that might condensation.
- Ensures removal of batteries inside the scale if you not using it for too long and avoid placing the scale near vibrating machines.
- Keep the scale free from any object on top of it if it’s not in use.
- Do not place near open windows, air-conditioning vents or fans that may cause a draught and unstable readings. Keep the scale clean, and do not stack material on the scale when it is not in use.