Pallet Truck Scale designed for commercial and industrial use, the PTS pallet truck scale has steel pallet forks, non-marring wheels and a zero-radius pivoting handle. Its sleek, solid design facilitates the transport of items from one place to another in warehouses, shipping departments or on production floors. Included with the PTS is the AE 402 indicator, which is IP66 rated for protection against water and dust. The indicator offers a wide range of features and functions to provide fast, accurate results, including an RS-232 interface for quick connection to computers or printers.
Pallet truck scale is an Adam equipment brand scale which is also called a pallet jack scale. Specially made for heavy duty purposes to weigh and move pallets within the industrial environments, pallet truck scale is mainly used in the warehouses, shipping, docks and receiving facilities, shipyards and within environment where heavy duty is applicable.
- PTSplus 2000
How it works
Pallet truck scale is a two in one scale as it allows users to move and weigh heavy duty pallets simultaneously to save time and eliminate transportation challenges that can require man power.
Design for industrial and commercial use, has steel pallet forks, a non – marring wheels with zero radius pivoting handle. A sleek solid design facilitates the transport of items from one place to another in the warehouse, shipping departments or production floors. To simplify check – weighing applications the display changes colour to indicate if the weight is over, under or within preset limits. The indicator provides RS-232 interface for quick connection to computers or printers.
- Colour – coded keys to facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Splash – proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Wheels swivel that allows easy mobility
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Audible overload alarm warning when exceeded capacity occurs
- Checkweighing wih audible alarm
- Auto-clear function allows the last item to be reset each time the scale returns to zero
- Pats counting with preset sample sizes
- Zero tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Selectable digital filtering for dynamic weighing provides consistent results for moving subjects
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads occurring
- Programmable backlight can be set to always on or light only when weighing
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under or over and acceptable limits
- Very clear backlit LCD visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable auto power-off to preserve energy
- Rechargeable battery included to be used anywhere
- AC charger included