PCR Thermal Cycler (also known as a Thermocycler, PCR Machine or DNA Amplifier) is a laboratory apparatus used to amplify segments of DNA via the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR). The device has a thermal block with holes where tubes holding the PCR reaction mixtures can be inserted. The cycler then raises and lowers the temperature of the block in discrete, pre-programmed steps. It is an important instrument which is needed in all the labs working in the field of gene cloning.
- Gradient Thermal Cycler
- Capacity: 96 x 0.2ml PCR Tubes or 12 x 0.2ml PCR 8 Strips or 96 PCR Well Plate
- 7″ Colour Touch Screen LCD Display
- Temperature Accuracy (@55 °C) ±0.3°C
- Heating Temperature Range 4 – 99 °C
- Lid Temperature Range 50 – 110 °C
- Gradient Temperature Range 30 – 99 °C
- Maximum Heating and Cooling Rate: 3 °C/second.